Thursday, October 28, 2010

JHON AGUDELO HOMEWORK FOR SATURDAY OCTOBER 30 2010

Jhon, I have posted the corrected version of your writing under your original (the word most people use is "brewery," although "beer factory" is not incorrect.


Hello teacher!

I am going to write you about a friend of mine.

His name is John Fredy. He lives in Medellin Colombia. He was born in 1970. He is one of my best friends, so to say, the best one. He was almost all the study years with me, more o less 7 or 8 years together.

He introduced all his family to me. They are so special with every body. His father has been so nice with me, and his mother has been so kind with me too. His father is a photographer and his mother is a house keeping. My friend has a sister too, she is married and she takes care of her kids. She has four kids, two men and two women. His sister is younger than my friend but she began so young to have kids.

My friend John Fredy is working as an electrician technic in a factory that produces beer (brewery or beer factory. I don't know what of those two words are better) named Bavaria or Pilsen. They sell one of the best beers at Colombia country. My friend enjoys working there and he is so happy with that kind of job.

In this moment, John Fredy is single but he has a girlfriend and he told me, at the beginning of this year, that he was thinking on get married at the end of December of this year. I said congratulations to him because of that decision and I would like to be in his wedding but I think that I am not going to have money to go to Colombia because I am so new here in this country and I don’t have a job to gain money and can go to my country and being with my friend in his marriage.

Ok teacher, this is a short story about my best friend John Fredy. I hope you like it and correct my mistakes in writing.

Thanks for all your help with my learning of the English language.
God bless you and have a good day.

----------------------------

Hello teacher!

I am going to write you about a friend of mine.

His name is John Fredy. He lives in Medellin Colombia. He was born in 1970. He is one of my best friends, so to say, the best one. He was with me almost all the student years, more or less 7 or 8 years together.

He introduced all his family to me. They are so special with everybody. His father has been so nice to me, and his mother has been so kind to me too. His father is a photographer and his mother is a housekeeper. My friend has a sister too; she is married and she takes care of her kids. She has four kids, two men and two women. His sister is younger than my friend but she began to have kids so young.

My friend John Fredy is working as an electrician technician in a factory that produces beer (brewery or beer factory. I don't know which of those two words are better) named Bavaria or Pilsen. They sell one of the best beers in the country of Colombia. My friend enjoys working there and he is so happy with that kind of job.

At this moment, John Fredy is single, but he has a girlfriend and he told me, at the beginning of this year, that he was thinking of getting married at the end of December of this year. I said congratulations to him because of that decision, and I would like to be at his wedding, but I think that I am not going to have money to go to Colombia because I am so new here in this country and I don’t have a job to earn money and be able go to my country and be with my friend at his marriage.

Ok teacher, this is a short story about my best friend John Fredy. I hope you like it and correct my mistakes in writing.

Thanks for all your help with my learning of the English language.
God bless you and have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home