Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mindo, Ecuador

I talked about my experience in Mindo. It's an ecological reserve in my country. In there you can see very amazing diverse of flora and fauna. I was there for eight times on vacation. I still remember my first trip there when i was eight years old. My father decided go there and i was so angry because i hated mountains. I changed my opinion after know Mindo.

My family and i stayed in a hostel because there aren't hotels in Mindo.
It was an exciting experience because i could practice extreme sports like rafting, canopy, and building jumping.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your speech whet my appetite for travel. You described the natural environment of Mindo in vivid detail. There was poetry in your speech, reflecting your feelings about that place you love.

Tue Jun 15, 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home