Thursday, June 10, 2010

Geovanna Morales

I going to talk about my childhood. I lived in Quito, Ecuador with my parents and two sisters. We lived in grandmother's house. The name of the neighboorhood is San Bartolo. It is located in the south of Quito. I had a good relation with my family, and we shared happy moments all the time.

I remember when I was 4 years old, my mother baked vanilla cookies. She gave me a piece of bread dough, and I made many animals shapes. I smelt the vanilla throughout the house. My grandparents came to my house, and everybody drank tea or coffee with cookies. I also remember when I was 5 years old, I went to my kindergarden with my uncle. We rode on his motorcycle. I felt like we were flying. He bought me peach juice and a sandwich with cheese. He always wore a suit because he had to go to his job. He told me good bye, and I went to my classroom. I also remember when I was 6 years old, the grandmother's house was located in front of train station. My grandmother permmitted me to go to Aloag in a train. When I arrived at the farm in Aloag, I jumped rope, ran on the grass and collected yellow flowers and pink fruits. I enjoyed playing with others children. When I came back home, my father was very worried because I went without his permission.

I felt nostalgia and kept my memories in my heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Geovanna,

Your writing here is very good. The grammar and vocabulary are used expertly. You write like a novelist, with rich detail and vivid memory. The colors, tastes and feelings are potent. It was a pleasure to read and listen to your speech. It was full of emotion and intelligence. Wonderful work, Geovanna.

Tue Jun 15, 02:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home