Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yuri!!

I would like to introduce you to my partner, Yuri. Yuri is from Tokyo,Japan and has lived in New York since December 2007.She studied marketing in Japan but she wants to understand a second language perfectly.She is a new student at LaGuardia. She likes New York but she doesn't like the people of New york city because she thinks that many persons have two faces, so she can't believe in the people. She feels lonely in the holidays because she doesn't have family; she is alone. In her free time she walks because it is very comfortable.

I like so much to talk with you and I hope to get to know you.
Sincerely,

Mariana

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I am interested in the idea of New Yorkers as two-faced. I think that is true in business relationships (there is not much trust or honesty), but in personal relationships New Yorkers are pretty honest and kind. Of course, it's difficult to generalize.

Kevin

Thu Apr 16, 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home