Saturday, May 03, 2008

Emma's life

Hi, my name is Emma Yulieth, i'm from Colombia, i been here since 2002. I single, but i have a boyfriend who want to be married soon. I studying english in La Guardia Comunity College because I want to improve my english, I want to be a Pshycologic. I'm working in a factory in New Jersey, i travel 4 hours a day, i like my job, im a manager, i have 50 ladies and 2 boys, i explain to them every day what's going on, i wrote a lot. My boss is Joshua, he is from Israel and your religion is very dificult. I like work is this company because they are flexible with time, if i need a personal day i can tell him and he always say yes. I really happy in this country, i have a money every day, i can buy whatever i want, i spend money in a fancy restaurant, when i live in colombia i can't. I like music, i have a new computer "Mac" is the apple company, is really nice computer, and i going every week to Apple store for learn about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma,

I'm glad your work is comfortable. That's important because we spend a lot of time at our jobs.

I'm glad you like your new computer. I also have an Apple computer and am very happy with it. Email us some time!

Tue May 06, 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home