Saturday, May 03, 2008

Armia H. Rizk

Hello, My name is Armia I'm from EGYPT. I Have Got the Bachelor Degree in Acounting on May 2006, After I finished my study I was lucky because I won the lottery in Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program to THE UNITED STATES.
I came to the US MAY 2007, Since that time I Started working to earn my living and to save some money to continue my study to get higher educational level, So I started studying english to be the first step to achive my Goal which is to have the "CPA certificate" to be a Certified Public Accountant.
After that I'll see what I want to do and if there are any goals to be achived.

Armia

armiaabm@gmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Armia,

As I said, your writing skill is strong. You have a busy schedule now, but your educational background gives you a step up as you pursue your goals. In class, you are always very active and attentive and you learn well!

What would you like to do in the future?

Tue May 06, 04:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I ask what you would like to do in the future, I mean after you become a certified public accountant.

Tue May 06, 04:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I ask what you would like to do in the future, I mean after you become a certified public accountant.

Tue May 06, 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home