Saturday, May 03, 2008

Study Plans

I am Jose, but everybody call me “Pepe”. I am from Peru. I came to New York almost three years ago. My goal is start a new career, maybe I get my Associate Degree in Computer Sciences in some college here. I am not sure yet, because study in the U.S. is too expensive. Maybe I should back to my country for short time and study a certificate program in Website Designer or Web Developer. After all, it’s the same software and acknowledges, it’s the same computer language (Visual Basic, C+, DHTML, XML, Php, Java, etc) Every day, I visited and review jobs offers in IT jobs, Craig list and Career Builder websites, also I saw the companies hiring people with only certificate programs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose,

My sense is that you can achieve any goal you want. You express yourself well and your words have substance- you have a lot to say, are very well-informed. I could imagine you becoming a teacher. Have you ever considered that?

Tue May 06, 04:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home