Saturday, May 03, 2008

Patricia Echeverry

I came to United States 2 years ago, was easy move to this country because arrived whit legal documents and my mother familoy have been living maybe 30 years ago. First
I came to Houston in my brother's house, I was living during 6 mounths after I moved to NY. with my sister and sons.

I was studing English in Riverside School in Up Manhathan, this school especialized in teach English for inmigrants is basic and very good!.

Before finished 7 levels (because I lost one and repeat conversation), studied one level in New York University and after I have working in a big meals company I have a good position and I like my job, the problem is that in my job no practice English because the most people speack Spanish.

I like USA is a big country with many oportunities but I lovely my country Colombia.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Patricia,

Yes, the Riverside Church school in upper Manhattan has an excellent English language program. I know many students who have studied there. What did you especially like about the methods they use?

Fri May 09, 09:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home