Saturday, May 03, 2008

My Future Plans

Hi, I'm Doris I'm from Ecuador I want to speak and write English and look for better life. The main reason I'm studying now is go to College My future goal is to be a nurse the reason I have chosen that goal is that I like to learn about healthy and I want to help sick people I'm interested in Dermatology about the skin Before I came to United States I worked as a sales woman because in my country I was studying Administration and Computer I finished it, but When I came here I have been interesting in Nursering I hope will be a nurse some day nearly.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Doris,

Nursing is a good career choice. The population of this country is aging (getting older), so more and more nurses will be needed. It is meaningful, valuable work and you will be good at it. How do you plan to explore your interest in dermatology?

Fri May 09, 09:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot people have strange pain their skin It is so complex and I'm interesting in dermatology because, in my case my father have a strange rashes in his skin It's call psoriasis besides It has not had cure, We're looking for some treatment,We wish find the cure for him. I hope some day I will see my father very healthy.

Sun May 11, 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home