Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Buyan's Story"

My name is Batbuyan. My nick name is Buyan. Iam 25 years old. Iam from Mongolia. I have been in USA since 03. 2007. I used to study in Poland before i came here. When i finished my school i decided to move somewhere, so i had a choice go to France or to State. But i liked State more then France reson was that i never been in State also i like big city. Maybe somebody ask me why i didn`t go France becouse i had been in France every summer in my vication so i didn`t want to go really. Now i live in Brooklyn with my friend. I am working in polish & amierican restaurant in Brooklyn hieght as waiter. I work five times a week. i didn`t make so much money but enough for spend food & cloths other things. Many things i like for example I like good movies & good books, i like to drink some drink in the night, i like meet people, i like nice cloths i like to wear nice, i like sleep early and weak up late, but now can`t becouse have to go my school, i didn`t tell you i am begining to study english now. ok so whatelse i want to be good & smart person like greatest people in the World. I really like to dream. I always dream diffrent things when i come back from my job in train. I feel wonderful when i dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Buyan,

You are young, but you have already had an interesting life. How was Poland? Did you learn to speak Polish?

Tue Apr 15, 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home