Monday, July 09, 2007

Direct Question form: Wh word + auxiliary verb + subject + whatever

Where do you live ?
Where are you from ?

Indirect Question Form: Could you tell me…
I wonder…
Would you mind letting me know…

+ Wh word or if + subject + verb (omit do)

Could you tell me where you live?
I wonder where you are from?
Would you mind letting me know if you speak Spanish?

1. Could you tell me how long you have been in New York?
2. I wonder what you did in your country?
3. Would you mind letting me know what you want to do in New York?
4. Could you tell me if you plan to go to college here?
5. I wonder what you like about New York?
6. Would you mind letting me know what you dislike about New York?
7. Could you tell me what other places you have been in the United States?
8. I wonder what your hobbies are.
9. Would you mind letting me know what your strengths and weaknesses in English are?
10. Could you tell me what your favorite subject in school was?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home