Wednesday, February 08, 2006

telc students and teacher

New York changed my life

When I got to know New York for the first time, I understood why New York is the capital of the world.

In New York there live people from al th parts of the world. They have different cultures. People came to New York for different reason but it is very interesting how this city receives these people. I believe when a person lives en New York it is possible to meet many countries without leaving the city.

My life changed when I decided to live en New York, because in Brazil I had a different life, but my big surprise was I thought my life in New York would be very agitated, but my life is very calm.

I was in New York for two reasons, first my boyfriend lived here. Second, I wanted to live for a short time in another country specially the USA because I wanted to learn English.

I like New York but sometimes I have missed my life in Brazil. It is incredible but my life here is very laid back.

I had many experiences in this country and changed my mind in terms of many things. I think, now I have an open mind and many times I found myself because I don’t know who I am. Now I’m trying to build myself with new experiences and new knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home