Wednesday, February 08, 2006

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher
- My army -

NAME : EUN SUK KIM
DATE : FEB.08

When I was 20 years old I had gone to the army. As you know, the Military Service is a necessary thing for the world and peace that we need and want.
In addition, we are separate between South Korea and North Korea. So it’s important for Korean guys to take the army.

When I was in the army I was a driver who drove a dump truck and a small jeep. While in the army I not only had no car accidents but I was also one of the top shotgun men with K2 gun.
I had been to take a special training for 3 times that we called “The hell training”.

It was pretty hard for me but I could. When I finished the hell training successfully I felt my heart running hard. Indeed, I thought that I became a real braveman.

Finishing the army life for 26months, I could do everything and I studied about the way of survival competition in society.
Even though I have a failure in my life and future, I wish I could struggle to find the knowledge which I studied through the army.
The army was a good experience for me in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home