Wednesday, February 08, 2006

telc students and teacher

telc students and teacher
“ The most difficult experience in my life ”

In 2003, when I was 21years old, I had to shoot guns, drive, make public documents, and so on. Sometimes, I had to walk for 10hours with a 100pound backpack. Things like these are the most difficult experience working in the army. Every Korea man has to go to the army. When I was working in the army, I was a driver. There was so much training for war. The training was very difficult, hard, and dangerous. During work in the army, we got various training with cars for war. In the training, we couldn’t guess what would happen during the training. There were many various accidents. In my case, as a driver, I have one car accident experience. During the war simulation training, on a mountain, on the way down hill, suddenly, my car’s brake didn’t work. At that time, I was very upset, so I just crashed into the tree by the side.
My partner and I were almost dying. I was looking for somebody to help us. But there was no one. So, we walked for 3hours and we could meet a rescuer. Finally, we took an ambulance. This story is just one of my difficult experiences in the army. While working in the army, I had to endure everything and I could do that!. The experiences made me stronger than in my past life. But, if I had to go to the army one more time, I would never go there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home