Wednesday, November 16, 2005

MY EXPERIENCE

MY EXPERIENCE
KAMILA PARCIAK
WRITING 4.1


When I have to take a ride by bus I think will I get a seat? One day when I back home after school I went to subway.There was comfortable.I could take a seat.After that I had to take a transfer to bus while it was cold outside and first I had to stand in long line to wait for bus.So I was freezing.The bus driver passed me for free.I don't know why, but nice from him.I could keep my money.Inside the bus was very crowded .I stood on back of the bus.There were two seats, but I couldn't get any one becouse the group of five teens kept that seats.They could to move,but they didn't do that.On the other hand I didn't want to ask them about that seats.They had a fun.So they were laughing and listening to music.While I had to stand with my heavy backpack for fifteen minutes.Also it was difficult for me becouse I'm preagnant.There was hot and difficult to breaf.That people didn't care about me.In my country I never had been in that situation or similar to that.I hope next time i will meet more polite people.
posted by the blog at 7:27 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home