Monday, September 26, 2005

introduction of myself

Yunmi Choi

Nice to meet you. My name is yun-mi Choi. I’m from Korea.
My purpose for English is to be able to get a job because most companies require high a Toeic score and international communication. Also my major is tourism
Management so definitely l really need English . Another purpose of mine for English is to be able to talk with friends who are from other countries. I’m able to understand different culture and many things.
When my friends asked me if l could tell her what my hobby. I said that not only do l take a picture, but l also like cooking, Moreover l like trips.
I have stayed 5 months in the U.S.A, but l have stayed just 1 month in New York. So l don’t know many people and where good places are. I heard New York is the most
interesting city. I wish l will have get a lot of experience in the U.S.A.
My family is 5 people. There are father, mother, a younger sister, a younger brother and me.
Since l came to the U.S.A l have not only missed my family, but also l have missed all of my friends , Moreover, l have known my mother’s love toward me.
If l go back Korea, I will study very hard and l will become a good daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home