Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My experience by Ayumi Shimizu

I could see only emerald-green. There were pure ocean, clear sky and beautiful forest. It was like a heaven!!! It was incredible because I have never seen such a wonderful view.

I went to Miyako Island 2 years ago. It is the part of Okinawa Island which is southern island in Japan. It is exactly paradise.

One of my friends comes from Miyako Island so I could go there. We went to see billions of stars, to snorkel all day long. There were so many tropical fishes which I have never seen. It was so fantastic!! Divers said that Miyako Island is the one of the most beautiful ocean in the world.

This experience made me strong and soft. When I saw these wonderful things, I felt my problem which I have felt it is a big was not so big. After this experience, I take things easy. I think not too serious about things which seem to serious. Be free be kind be soft.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Ayumi,

Good work. That is really a pleasure to read. I think your classmates will enjoy it.

Fri May 06, 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home