Thursday, April 28, 2005

telc students and teacher


My live in Jakarta and my live in New York have differ in terms of finance. Whereas in Jakarta was cheap, in New York was expensive. In Jakarta, not only could i buy many clothes, but i also ate many food five times a day, moreover i could treat my friends all days. Indeed, in Jakarta was fullness. In New York, I both must school and must work. in addition, I just can eat three times a days. In fact I am almost not have money to buy anything.

My life in Jakarta and my life in New York have differ in terms of food. the food in Jakarta was dirty. In contrast, the food in New York is clean.In Jakarta, they cooked foodin outside home and many fly perched on food. Furthermore the food size was small for me to consume. In fact, i will get sick if always consume food everyday. In New York, on the other hand the food not only is bigger, but it also is fast. Furthermore, it has measurement for healthy food. In fack the food is healthy forconsume everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home