Wednesday, April 27, 2005

KAROL RODRIGUEZ

KAROL RODRIGUEZ
April 27, 2005





My life in Bogota and my life in NY have differed in terms of hobbies. While my life in Bogota was very active my life in NY is inactive. Not only my life in Bogota was dynamic, but I also played tennis one day a week. Moreover, I played football three times a week. Indeed, my life in Bogota was very energetic. In NY, on the other hand, I both sleep a lot and stop played tennis and football. In addition, I don’t go out a lot. Indeed, my life in NY is very lazy.

My life in Bogota and my life in NY have differed in terms of food. Whereas my alimentation in Bogota was healthy my alimentation in NY is unwell. In NY, I neither eat a lot of vegetables nor drink water. In addition, I eat a lot hamburger. In fact, my alimentation in NY is dangerous. In Bogota, on the other hand , I not only ate vegetables, but I also never ate red meat and pork. Furthermore, I never drank soda. In point of fact, my alimentation in Bogota was very well.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Excellent, Karol!

What is your favorite thing about New York?

Thu Apr 28, 06:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home