Wednesday, April 27, 2005

my life(from jhony)

Jhony Guerrero

My life in Grandmother's house and my life in Motherhouse had differed in terms of lifestyle.
My Grandmother's house had been easy.In contrast, mother's house was hard.In Grandmother's house not only had not i done nothing , but my aunts also had not corrected me.Moreover,there had not been one day where my friends visited me.Indeed, Grandmother's house had been like heaven.In Grandmother's house, no only they had used buy everything i wanted, but my Grandmother had given a lot of money.Moreover,She had love me.Indeed,they had treat me like a prince.

My lifesport in Lima and lifesport in NY have differed in terms of time.

While my lifesport in Lima was exiting, my life in ny was kind of bored No only, i have not neither been married nor i had not money.in addition.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home