Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My life by seska

My life in Jakarta and my life in New York have differed in term of activities. While in Jakarta I had simple life in New York my life is complicated. In Jakarta not only hadn’t married but I also hadn’t busy all day, moreover I hadn’t many responsibilities. In deed, my life had been easy. In New York on the other hand was both big city and crudités and had a lot of people, in addition I was stress by the activities in fact I was lonely.

My life in Jakarta and my life in New York have differed in term of food. While in Jakarta I had eat healthy food in, New York I eat junk food. In Jakarta not only hadn’t eat meat but I also hadn’t eat fried food, moreover I hadn’t eat snack. In deed I had been eat vegetables. In New York on the other hand was both good food and large size and had a lot of fat and fast food, in addition it was instant food in fact I was getting weight 20 pounds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home