Wednesday, January 26, 2005

When I wa young.....

Really, I had many different kinds of problems when I was young. There were some about religion, love, studying, friendship, and sports etc. Especially, the conflict between my parents and me was important thing to me.

My father was working at a company which produced motors. He was an engineer. He was strict and demanding to me. He actually wanted me to work at a lot of things very well. If I got a low score on a test, he told me that I had to study much more and he compared me with another who was very good at studying. I didn’t like studying as the other children didn’t when I was in elementary school. I really preferred to play with my friend. I did at that time even though I studied very hard after I entered junior high school

I tried to get a solution whenever my father gave me problems. But that was not easy. One day I told my father that I couldn’t follow your hope. I just wanted to do something I liked. My father got angry when he listened to me. This happening couldn’t solve my problems but I thought that my father understood a little my troubles


by SangCheol

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

SangCheol,

You are a serious person who obviously is serious about learning. Did you get that from your father? What were your favorite subjects in school and why?

Sat Feb 05, 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home