Wednesday, January 26, 2005

telc students and teacher

Shotaro Nishimuta

When I was 12 years old, I couldn't swim well.And I was scared of water because I didn't know how to swim and breath.After that my parents wanted me to swim.Then we thought about how would swim.
My father told me "I shold go to summer camp of Nojiri Lake in Nagano.Because my father had had same problems and then he had orvecome his problem because of that camp.
It was a very big plan.It was that everybody swam 2km.However it was very slow.And then everybody did so togother. So I had to try to swim.But I still couldn't swim. After that I practiced swiming in a lake.It was very deep then I couldn't stand threr,so I had to swim.Then I did it.
My father saw me and he told me I was looking like his son. So now I can swim well.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Shotaro,

What other sports do you like?

Sat Feb 05, 03:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home