Friday, April 11, 2014

Welcome to the blog.

Relax. This is the first day. This is just to say hello.


First, let's just talk.

Please say hello to your partner again.

Hi, my name is _____________. Nice to meet you. And so on.



Now let's write.


You should take out a piece of paper now. 


Please tell your partner about your hometown and write the name, population and location of both hometowns.

The name of my hometown is ..... The name of my partner's hometown is....

The population of my hometown is about.... The population of my partner's hometown is....

My hometown is located (in the mountains, near the ocean, in the mountains). My partner's hometown is located (on the coast, next to a river, between two deserts).

And this:

My favorite thing about my hometown is (the quiet life, the night life, the food, the fresh air, the trees). My partner's favorite thing about his (her) hometown is (the friendly people, my family, my friends, the views of mountains, the relaxed life)



Also, tell your partner the same information about your neighborhood in New York. (Astoria, Flushing,  Greenpoint... and so on)




IMPORTANT: This blog has a DIFFERENT USER NAME and PASSWORD

Kevin has written BLOG USER NAME and BLOG PASSWORD on the white boards around the room. Copy them. Then click LOG IN on the TOP RIGHT of this page.

You will see five PENCIL ICONS. Click the TOP PENCIL ICON and write the user name and password.

When you finish your writing with your partner, click PUBLISH. If that doesn't work, ask Kevin for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home