Thursday, April 10, 2014

Juan Sierra and my partner Beer

My name is Juan Felipe Sierra and my partner is Beer.

His hometown is Thailand,he told me thtat in his country the most pupular relugion is budish.


The favorites thing of new york of my partner is that is a big city and you can find anything here
he think that you can meet people for all contries and learn some words in other lenguage
this is his first time in United States so he is looking for some new axpirences in this country



Beer lives in Astoria neightboor located in queens.He move to New York two weeks ago and he lives
alone because the dosent have any friends yet.



I hope he is having a good time in NYC and learn more about him and his culture
maybe someday i will invite him some colombians drinks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home