Thursday, April 10, 2014

Carmen Vergara

Hi, my name is Carmen and my partner's name is Tatiana.

The name of my hometown is Santiago de Chile, and my partner's hometown is Bogota.

The population place of my hometown is “Plaza Italia”.  The population of my partner's hometown is Montserrat Church. It is very popular for the Catholic people.

My hometown is located between many mountains. The highest mountain is call “La cordillera de los Andes”. My partner's hometown is located between any mountains.

My partner's favorite thing about her hometown is the food and the night life. My favorite thing about my hometown is the friendly people, my family and the Chilean food.

We live in Long Island City. My neighborhood is Lindenhurst and my partner's neighborhood is Holbrook. 

My hometown is located near the sea. My partner's didn’t know her hometown, because she only has two week live in New York.

My favorite thing about my neighborhood is view of plants and the relaxed life. My partner's favorite thing about her neighborhood is the relaxed and the beautiful vegetation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home