Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Not only, do all of us take the subway everyday, but all of us also enjoyed talking with our friends last years. Moreover, in 2014 we are all going to go to a lot of parties, In addition we have all endured clod weather this week and would like to live in New York forever.

Not only, do we  work everyday, But also enjoyed watching TV with my family and some times go to cinema last year. Moreover, in 2014 we are all going to visit Niagra.I addition we have all endured cold weather this week and have to face an accident when my brother in law driving his car and  would like to live in New York forever. 


Unfortunately, you forgot to write your name, so I am not sure who wrote this. It's well-written.

Here are some suggested changes.

"last years" could be either "last year" if you mean just one year or "in the last years" if you want it plural. "In recent years" would be even better.

There is no comma (,) after "not only" or "every day," and "but" should have a lower-case (small) B. "Go to cinema last year" should be "went to the cinema last year."

"I addition" should be "In addition" and should have a comma after it.

There should be a comma between "this week" and "and."

"have to face an accident when my brother in law driving his car" should be "present perfect" because you are still talking about events that have happened this week: "I have had to face an accident when my brother was driving his car. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home