Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ai Qing, Fernando,Elena

Teacher Monika:          Hello, students!)))))) Good morning!))))
                                   How are you doing?
Student Cheng Long:   Hello, teacher! we are fine)) ( everbody smile )
Teacher  Monika :        My name is Monika. I am grammar's teacher.

Student  Alex:               Oooo..... ((( grammar is too hard! But we have to learn English very well )))))

C:                                 Yes, its true, because we are all from different countries

T:                                  Don't be scare that's why you came here for learn English.Trust me if you keep going     and study hard you will be better.

A:                                 I wish!!! 
 C:                                I am here because my English is so bad...((( I am very worry about it...
A:                                 Me too.
T:                                  Let's go guys !!!! we are start! Grammar wait you!! enjoy it! 
 


                   
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home