Sunday, September 30, 2012

Phuangnam Dream

1 A: How long did you a  soccer last?
   B: It last 1 or 2 hr.
2 A: How long did the movie last?
   B: It last 3 hr.
3 A: How long was your last holiday?
   B: My last holiday it last week ago.
4 A: How long was your last a good time with your family?
   B: I think it last 6 month before i came to New York.
-----------------------------------------------------
5 A: How long did a train take to get from home to work?
   B: It took me 45 minute.
6 A: How long did you drink with your friends last night?
   B: It took whole night
7 A: How long does you take a shower everyday?
   B: It take me 15 minute.
8 A: How long did your do home work last night?
   B: It took me 20 minute.
 ----------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home