Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Keisuke Shimizu

I would like to talk about my think of adoption.
Nowadays the adoption is a big problem all around the world.
I think almost reasons are their biological parents.
In Japan,adoption has been increasing.
They grow up without a love from their biological parents for a few years.
But if they have foster parents,they can get a great love from foster parents.
For their future,a great love is very important for them,I think.
So what adoption has been increasing is good thing.
But to tell the truth,it is the best that they grow up with a great love of their biological parents.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Keisuke, thanks for your thoughts. I've made some corrections below and some comments.

I would like to talk about my thoughts about adoption.
Nowadays adoption is a big problem all around the world.
I think most of the reasons are the biological parents.
In Japan,adoption has been increasing.
The adopted children grow up without love from their biological parents for a few years.
But if they have foster parents,they can get great love from them.
For their future, great love is very important for them,I think.
So the fact that adoption has been increasing is good thing.
But to tell the truth,it is the best that they grow up with great love of their biological parents.


Comment: I think you're right. Love from parents, biological or foster, is very important. At the end, you wrote that it is best for children to grow up with great love of their biological parents, but you didn't say why.

Wed Feb 08, 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Keisuke,

My correction has a mistake:

incorrect: So the fact that adoption has been increasing is good thing."

correct: So the fact that adoption has been increasing is a good thing."

There is "a" before "good thing."

Wed Feb 08, 09:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home