Thursday, January 19, 2012

(Ga In) Introducing about my partner is Judy.

I'd like to introduce about my partner name is Judy(Yudelfy).
She has finished a college in business in her country, and she wants to master in marketing so that she can get a better job in the future.
Now, she doesn't have a job but she wants to.
she doesn't spend reading much time. However, most of time, she read books in her teenage years.
She likes reading non-fiction books.
She is interested in art and music.
When she has time, she reads on-line.
She likes NY.
her educational plans are improving to speak English and get a better job.
I'm done! thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

When I read about Yudelfy, I wondered why she read more when she was in high school. Is she busier now than in highschool? What kind of non-fiction does she like to read, and does she also enjoy fiction sometimes? What does she read on-line? Does she also write on-line?

Thu Jan 19, 03:07:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Ga In,
Thanks for writing about Yudelfy. I think you will both learn a lot this semester and enjoy it.

This is the correction of your writing. Please take a look and see the differences from the original introduction:

I'd like to introduce my partner, whos name is Judy(Yudelfy).
She has finished a college in business in her country, and she wants to master in marketing so that she can get a better job in the future.
Now, she doesn't have a job, but she wants to.
She doesn't spend much time reading. However, most of the time she read books in her teenage years.
She likes reading non-fiction books.
She is interested in art and music.
When she has time, she reads on-line.
She likes N.Y.
Her educational plans are to improve English speaking and get a better job.
I'm done! Thank you.

Fri Jan 20, 08:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home