Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Ideas about "The Last Elevator"

-They were lucky.

-We should enjoy our lives every single moment because you don't know when you are going to die.

-Despite the accident, you can't stop thinking that you will do what you have to do to be happy.

-This story is such a sad situation. I'm so sorry about that,

They had good fortune. They are a lucky case.

-If I had been there, I would have had heart failure.

-This conversation reminds me of a story of World War II in my country. I heard about a story like this. If you had left a place like home and so on one moment earlier , you would never have come back.

-The attack has changed people's lives enormously, so there wasn't forgiveness.

-The three are the only ones who can heal each other because they share knowledge of the fear of that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home