Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Can you think that when a guy passed away at the age of 56, his life was really successful?


S.J

Can you think that when a guy passed away at the age of 56, his life was really successful?

When the first time I had listened to this speech, I thought he was one of the most successful person in the world.
After his death, I watched his video, I have listened this speech so many time, then I felt that he was not as much success as I thought. I dare say, he may be a loser.Let get this straight.

Whole his speech was described what difficult his life was.It was great contrast between rough time and when the business went fine. It is easy people to say he was creative or inventive or so;yes he was in business.But I didn't consider how much he paid the highest price.The path he went over has not been smooth, and it seemed his life was not quite as easy as we.
I just want to say to S.J: thank you for awesome products, and you gonna be relaxed.
Haruka Y

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Haruka,

You're right that being alive is itself a success and not being is not and that Steve Job's life wasn't easy. The difficulties he faced probably helped him see for himself what was important and what was not. I do think Steve Jobs' life is a good model for people. He pursued success that helped other people, created products that improved many lives. His values are admirable.

Wed Oct 12, 07:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home