Friday, October 07, 2011

JOO HEE LEE 4.2

About Steve Jobs' speech for homework

I listend Steve Jobs' speech. I have never listend someone's speech. It was my first time what was listen speech. In the speech, I refer to his speech, he said that I found what I loved to do early in life. He found what he loved something to do early It is really his luck. Actually I could not found what i love to do yet.
I have been trying look for this but It is not easy. I always envy someone who find his dream early. Of course still i envy. But i did not try find something, however, I have been changed to activity. When i decide to study in New York I had thought If i went to there, i could find something. It was correct. I could not find certainy but i have been felt near by my dream, goen step by step. I am little late than other students but I am keep going to find what i love to do. I do no anymore anvy them though sometime i jeolously them still.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Joo Hee,

Some people find what they love to do early in life and some people find it later in life. Who can say which is better? In one's twenties and even thirties (and later), one should try a lot of things. In his speech, Steve Jobs emphasized that one should not limit oneself. It's important to choose one's own life, not the life other people think is the best. The challenge is to think for oneself and not automatically accept other people's ideas. Believing in oneself is difficult. The difficulty is proportionate to its importance.

Fri Oct 07, 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home