Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Corruption In Uzbekistan-------Eldar Nagaev

I knew corruption in my country is huge problem , I did not expect my country is on 7th place in Corruption index score list! That even worst,but in my country every one knows that and still give money.Because it is easy to fix a problem,when traffic police officer stopped and said that you were pass on a red signal,but you know you were not pass on red, or while some one in your family is sick,you ready pay to a Doctor , because when you pay, that doctor is gonna do best for your family.In the University,teacher told you that if you wanted pass,you had to put a key from a car on his table.And it it happening all the time!So that mean if you have small salary and big family,your wife not gonna get treatment and your child not gonna get education.But people in my country are strong and they try to survive.A lot of young people are leaving my country,in same time while people from government and police are buying huge castles!They are fine!To fix this problem we shout start from the head!I feel ill.Thank you teacher!

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Eldar,

The problem you have described is large and hard to solve. When the rules are broken, trust breaks down and the society cannot repair itself. Some experts suggest that trust is an important element in successful economy. If people don't trust the government, the police, etc., they stop trying, feeling they are wasting their time. People begin to live by the motto "Rules are for fools." It's not a good way to live.

Tue May 17, 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Eldar,

I've made some corrections in your writing:

I know corruption in my country is huge problem. I did not expect my country is on the 7th place in the corruption index score list! That is even worse,but in my country every one knows that and still gives money because it is easy to fix a problem,when a traffic police officer stops and says that you passed on a red signal,but you know you did not pass on red, or when some one in your family is sick,you are ready to pay to a doctor because when you pay that doctor is going to do his or her best for your family.In the University, the teacher tells you that if you want to pass,you have to put a key from a car on his table.And it it happens all the time! So that means if you have a small salary and big family,your wife is not going to get treatment and your child are not going to get education.But people in my country are strong and they try to survive. A lot of young people are leaving my country while people from the government and police are buying huge castles!They are fine!To fix this problem we should start from the head!I feel ill.Thank you teacher!

Tue May 17, 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home