Thursday, May 19, 2011

corruption in colombia by Fredy

I am really sorry I know that that is a old homework but I just want to do it just for give the point of view of a citizen from Colombia. I am a Little man, But I all time try to see the big staff in the word. Moreover I have become a very patriotic person and that make me talk about my country in the best possible way.
Is not big deal to see my country whit a high level of corruption, and that is way we are a very reach country whit little knowledge, that makes that a little group of people doing wherever they want whit 47 million people. that sounds estrange for some readers that know me, but I am the person how want to change the rules where its do not work.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Fredy,
Old homework is better than no homework.

You have become patriotic. Is that since coming here or were you also patriotic when you lived in Colombia. Sometimes leaving a place makes us see it more clearly and possibly love it more.

Colombia has corruption. That is well-known. You say it is a rich country with little knowledge. Do you mean that the education level is low? You want to change the rules. Of course, you are not alone in that desire.

Thu May 19, 01:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home