Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last post of this samester.

Greetings everyone. This is KRITPONG. I am talking this morning with my partner Luis. We are both students in LEVEL THREE at the English Language Center. I have been studying here since SEPTEMBER 2010, while my partner has been here in the same time.

We will finish our FIRST course soon. My partner says that his LISTENING SKILL has improved the most, and in my case it is VOCABULARY that has developed the most.



I would like to say to my classmates that I have ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW YOU ALL and hope TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. Working with you has not only HELPED ME WITH MY ENGLISH but it has also been a TOTALLY AWESOME experience.


The season is changing and my partner and I look forward to GOING TO PARTIES AT SOMEWHERE IN NEW YORK.


My educational plan for the future is to PREPARE FOR COLLEGE AND STUDY MASTER'S DEGREE. LUIS, on the other hand, IS NOT SURE WHAT HE WILL DO in the future. He is focused now on LEARNING ENGLISH.



Again, we both want to say to our classmates that we appreciate YOUR INTELLIGENCE AND DEDICATION and wish you all A WONDERFUL FUTURE.


SEE YOU NEXT LEVEL



1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Kritpong,

We look forward to seeing you next semester and wish you luck with your career plans and parties.

Thu Dec 02, 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home