Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Me and my classmate Inshin

Greetings everyone. This is Christa. I am talking this morning with my partner Inshin. We are both students in LEVEL 3.1 at the English Language Center. I have been studying here since August 2010, while my partner has been here for only five months. I am finishing my first course and my partner also. My partner says that his speaking skill has improved the most, and in my case it is grammar that has developed the most.



I would like to say to my classmates that I'm glad to know you all and hope to see u again in the near future. Working with you has not only helped me with english but it has also been a tottaly awesome experience.


The season is changing and my partner and I look forward to hang out together and going to Inshin's home.


My educational plan for the future is to prepare to college and also to looking a good job. Inshin, on the other hand, need to be an owner restaurant in the future. He is focused now on learning english first.



Again, we both want to say to our classmates that we appreciate you are intellegence and dedicated and wish you all a wonderfull future.



by : Christa


1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I look forward to eating at Inshin's restaurant.

You have both (you too, Christa) been really excellent students. It has been an especially gratifying semester because of you. Thanks!

I'm sure you will both do well.

Thu Dec 02, 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home