Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My classmate Christa

Hi guys, how are you? This is Inshin. I am talking this morning with my partner Christa. We are both students in LEVEL 3.1 at the English Language Center. I have been studying here since August 2010, while my partner has been here for only three months.
I am finishing my first course and also my partner, Christa is finishing her frist. My partner says that her speaking skill has improved the most, and in my case it is also speaking skill that has developed the most.
I would like to say to my classmates that I have enjoyed getting to know you all and hope to see you again next semester. Working with you has not only helped me with my English but it has also been a totally awesome experience.
The season is changing and my partner and I look forward to go to museum and hang out.
My educational plan for the future is to prepare for college and study nursing. Christa, on the other hand, is not sure what she will do in the future. She is focused now on learning English and she looks forward to get a good job in NYC. Again, we both want to say to our classmates that we appreciate your intelligence and dedication and wish you all a wonderful future.


1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Inshin,

So your plan is to study nursing. I think you told me before. It is not to open a restaurant. You have the personal qualities, ability to think broadly, that will help you succeed at whatever career you choose.

I'm glad you both feel your speaking improved this semester. I agree strongly.

Christa, I encourage you to take time and think before deciding what to do in the future. Keep an open mind now and study English- you are making strong progress!

Thu Dec 02, 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home