Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This is Libia, I'm talking this morning with my partner Azumi, we both students at the level 3.1 in English Language Center. I have been studying here since SEPT 2010, while my parnert are here for six months, I am finishing my FIRST course and my partner is finishing her SECOND. My partner says that his LISTENING SKILL has improved the most, and in my case it is VOCABULARY that has developed the most.
I would like to say to my classmates that I have ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW YOU ALL and hope TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. Working with you has not only HELPED ME WITH MY ENGLISH but it has also been a TOTALLY AWESOME experience.

The season is changing and my partner and I look forward to walk in the CENTRAL PARK and GOING TO COUPLE DRINK'S AT HOME.

My educational plan for the future is to PREPARE FOR COLLEGE AND STUDY PSHICAL THERAPY AZUMY, on the other hand, IS NOT SURE WHAT SHE WILL DO in the future. SHE is focused now on LEARNING ENGLISH.


1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Libia,

Your plan of studying to become a physical therapist is a sensible one and I believe you will be a good one.

Thu Dec 02, 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home