Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my partner

Greetings everyone. This morning I was talking with my partner Kritpong. We are both students in level three at the English Language Center. We have been studying here since September 2010. I are finishing our first course here. My partner says that his listening skill has improved the most, and in my case it is vocabulary that has developed the most.



I would like to say to my classmates that I have enjoyed getting to know you all and hope to see you again. Working with you has not only helped me with my English, also it has been an incredible experience.


My educational plan for the future is to prepare for the university and study a masters degree. My partner, on the other hand, IS NOT SURE WHAT HE WILL DO in the future. He is focused now on LEARNING ENGLISH.



Again, we wish you all A WONDERFUL FUTURE.


Luis Giler

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Luis,

Thanks for your generous comment. If the semester has been incredible, you are to thank for it. We appreciate your great contribution.

Thu Dec 02, 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home