Thursday, January 15, 2009

silvia lopez from colombia


Hi everybody!! mi name is Silvia. i am 32 years. I from Colombia. i have 3 children. Two girls and 1 boy. they have 3 year. theirs names are Maria Antonia, mariana and Jose Manuel. they are triplets.
i live in east elmhurst.
I'm going to the gym daily.
in my free time i like play with my children and stay in home with my family.
my parents live in new york too. i have 1 sister, her name is Natalia. i have a brother too. his name is Gustavo. their are my family.
i want study english because i need speak and write correctly in this country.
my profile in facebook is silvia lopez. i hope see you in fbk!!.
sincerely,
silvia

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Silvia,

It is great reading about your family and seeing the photo. Your children look wonderful. I'm sure you have fun practicing English with them.

Welcome to class!

Kevin

Thu Jan 29, 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home