Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Juliana' s sentences

Hello everyone! My name's Juliana and I've been in New York since february of this year. This morning i went to the supermarket and i have to confess: i don't like to do it, but it's o.k. :-) Every day i stay at home with my son -Tommy- and we go out for a walk in the neigborhood. We are so happy because we can be togheter. He's 15 months- old and i feel it's right takes care him. But next year i think i'll have a job and that i become so happy, too. Last year, i was in Argentina, my country, and my life was completly diferent. I'm in a period of transition and i'm enjoying it.

Juliana Sibilla

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Juliana,

Periods of transition are often stressful. Just going to the supermarket can be a challenge. Your and openness to change and enthusiasm, curiosity, serve you- and your son Tommy- well!

Kevin

Tue Oct 21, 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Kevin, you're right: Period of transition are very stressful!!! And with a baby a little more. Thanks for your words.

Juliana

Thu Oct 23, 04:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home