Monday, November 24, 2008

Listening

“Pull Your Pants Up”

Pull Your Pants __! Pull Your Pants Up! Pull Your Pants Up _____!
Pull Your Pants Up! Pull Your Pants Up! Pull Your Pants Up, ____!
I'm the _____priest. I'm not here to Judge. 
This a ____ to the streets talking to my _____. 
From Gebeuds to Monkey jeans to what you want to ____,
 I'm just saying, “Man, I’m ____ of seeing your underwear
.” I think I speak on ______ of the _________ You look suspect. ______ is where you’re soon to be
. Behind bars it's a code for the ___ _______
. The word “saggin” ________ ________ is the "N" word. You walk the _____ with your pants way _____ low. 
I don't know! Looks to me you’re on the _____ _____. 
Some of y’all think it’s “gangster” to _____ your back. 
___ _______ ___ real men we _____feeling that. We don't understand, man, ______ it ______ us
. Can you make us understand why you show your _______?
 Cause if you stand up ______, I bet your pants ____. Might as ____ walk around with your pants off.
Be a ____ man. Stand up! Is ____ your underwear? Man, pull your pants up
. I'm a ______ man on my ____ trying to _____. 
How are you going to grind when your mind’s _______ your behind? 
I think It’s _____, but some of y’all think it's _____ Walking around showing your _______ to other _____
. It looks retarded, _________, and real ____. Yeah, you heard! But now it's hard to get a _____ _____.
What's up with it, ____? I'm just trying to ___ ____ _____. 
Put a ____ around your ______before your pants hit the _____. 
If you’re twenty and ______ and you still _____, 
man you’re grown and you're wrong you should _____ _____ A _______ to your race. where’s your ______at
? Come on man, pull up your pants and _____your pride _____. 
I'm not saying don't show your swagg with your ______ jeans. 
I'm just saying don't show your "eah!!" with your baggy ______.
Pull _____ up! What’s up with bro? Pull em up before your pants hit the floor
. Pull em up! What’s up with bro? Pull em up before your pants ____ the floor.
Pull Your Pants Up! Pull Your Pants Up! Pull Your Pants Up, Man. Pull Your Pants Up! Pull Your Pants Up! Pull Your Pants Up, Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home