Thursday, January 15, 2009

Greetings from Kevin

Now introduce yourself to the whole class on this blog.

For example:

Dear students,

I am glad to make your acquaintance this morning, at the start of our new class.

My name is Kevin. I am your teacher. I have been living and teaching in New York for a pretty long time, and the more I live here the more I like New York. I was born in Connecticut, but my family moved to New York when I was a baby. I went to highschool and college in New York. In college, I majored in film-making and in graduate school I majored in teaching English as a second language.

My hobbies are many, including writing and photography. Recently, I have begun running for exercise. It is not much fun but I feel good when I finish!

I would like to know about each of you!

Sincerely,

Kevin Lathrop


Now you try:

click on SIGN IN on the top right

user name: telcblogger@yahoo.com

password: studentteacher

click on SIGN IN under TELC STUDENTS AND TEACHER

click on NEW POST Write your message in the window. Remember to put a title at the top. When you finish, click on PUBLISH. Everyone can read your message and reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home