Saturday, October 25, 2008

Eliana`s Simplicio : Day by day !!

My name is Eliana Simplicio i am from Brazil i study at Laguardia on level 4.
Every morning i get up at 6:30 am, i usually take my coffe and dress up because i have to work.
The tain station is 2 blogs away from my house and i usually take the train at 7:30 am, as i see, the trains are very crowded and i have to transfer at 59 st (Lexington Av.)and the subway are very crowded too, i transfer to the six train and still crowded.
Thats why they are building new subway lines to solve this problema and
as i heard will be finished in 2015 and i hope all the subway line be last crowded.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Eliana,

Now I understand why you selected that news story to talk about. The new subway line will affect you personally. The 59th Street station really is crowded in the mornings. I am glad your commute and that of other commuters will become easier. But I wish it would happen sooner!

Kevin

Wed Oct 29, 02:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home