Monday, March 05, 2007

My vacation in Florida

Vacation is the one of many things that we expect to have, right? Do you

want to have a vacation at least once a year? I bet you do. The first thing that we

want to think about the vacation is where we would like to go, or what we would like

to do.

In my life, I had been to Orlando, Florida in 2006. It was a wonderful

memory. Ten days in Orlando were happy and fantastic. I went to Disney World,

Universal Studio, Adventure of island, Coca beach and Sea World. They were awesome

and fabulous. Even though the ticket's prices were expensive, it was worthwhile. You

could see many things that you never had seen before such as incredible fireworks,

fantastic shows, the history of America as well as seeing some favorite charactors

from cartoon show. If you are a person who is crazy about cartoon, you will get a

signature from the charactors.

Not only were theme parks fun, but also the beaches were, I went to Coaco

beach to which many people around there like to go. At the time I went there, I came

across a party at the beach. It was really fun. I met new people there, had

conversations, played volley ball, bogy board, etc. Moreover, I got tan skin that

made me look like a super star. Actually, this was the favorite part of my story.

I learnt many things from travelling that are not inside books as a result

of learning by getting to know people and places. If you want to take a vacation,

Florida is one of the best places that I highly recomend.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Florida is a very popular vacation place. Thailand is also highly regarded by tourists. The cultures are very different. I would be interested to know more about how you perceived the culture of Florida. Maybe the landscape is similar to that of some in Thailand, but how are the people? Did you see differences in attitudes and behavior, and did they increase your enjoyment of the vacation, in some way make the experience richer? If you could explain that, we would read with interest.

Mon Mar 05, 07:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home