Monday, March 05, 2007

the history of hobby

I have many hobbies. But one of the best hobbies is traveling. I have been in many places in Japan and the World.
When I was a 17-year-old, I went to England for studying English for one year. This experience changed me very much because I became able to speak English. I could talk with anybody.
When I had a holiday in England, I always visited some cities. Not only did I visit London, but also I went to Liverpool. Moreover I traveled to Manchester. I could see the character of the cities. For example, people who live in Manchester and Liverpool speak very different dialects. Sometimes it made me confused but also it was very interesting. This is why I like to travel.
Before leaving England, I traveled around west European countries. For instance, I went to Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain and Denmark. All of them made me moved so much. Each country had its own characters. But the most interesting country was Holland. Unlike in most countries, where marijuana is illegal, in the Netherlands, marijuana is legal. I was really shocked when I saw people were smoking marijuana in the coffee shop. I had never seen that situation. I could not believe that.
I learned many things from traveling. When I got old, I want to keep traveling around the world. Maybe it will make me stay young and active. I love to travel.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Traveling does open the eyes, enables us to see our own country and people more clearly. Some people say that England and Japan have things in common. Did you find that to be true?

Mon Mar 05, 07:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home