Monday, March 05, 2007

An Important Decision

Many of my teachers have given me very good teaching. They have taught me not only academic skill, but also values and principles. Today I want to talk about my junior school teacher who was very important in my education.

Her name is Mary. She was very kind and sweet, although she sometimes was strict. Mary always tried to get me to do handwriting better and checked my homework in detail. In contrast, in her class I learned how funny and interesting the school could be. I remember her great pleasure when we made an advance, but if someone filed she encourage him or her to carry on working hard. In every class she taught us how to exploit our natural initiatives and enthusiasm in the best way. Word like fellowship, kindness and respect were pillars in my education.

I always remember Mary with great affection. I forever will be grateful for her priceless teaching.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Teachers can really influence the lives of students. Some people say that learning itself reinforces certain values. To learn is to improve oneself as a person.

There is learning with a specific objective, for example, English for a career, and learning only for the love of it. The former is probably a narrrower experience than the latter, but in some cases practical education can transcend its supposed limitations. Students in our class have really shown a capacity to grow and have given a lot of themselves, shared ideas, etc. It has been a good semester. Thanks.

Mon Mar 05, 08:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home