Monday, March 05, 2007

A Difficult Decision in My Life

Two yeras ago,I had a difficult decision in my life . I was going to leave my country and my mother and come over here.I had a hard time but i had to go to the the U.S.
It was difficult to leave my country and my mother because i lived in my country with my mother almost thirty years.she is seventy years old and she needs someone to take care . I knew if i left her ,she would be really sad .But i had to go because my daughter was sick .I had to ccome to the U.S for her surgery. My mother and my daughter are both important for me .But my mother told me that didnt need to worry about her,she would be ok .
I have been here almost two years and my daughter got well.But i know my mother is missing my daughter and me .most of time she was crying when i ccalled her.
Now i have a new decision that is when i finish college here ,i will go back to my country and take her to come over here and stay with her whole life .

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Thank you for that composition. You impress us with your strength and we wish you all the best. It is clear from what you have written that you appreciate your daughter very much. People say that difficult experiences make us stronger. That may be true but suffering absence is not to be wished on anyone.

Mon Mar 05, 08:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home